Gesis Spring Seminar, Cologne
Funding for this event is now closed. For information on future funding opportunities
please click here.
The ECPR offers funding to support its members' attendance at the Gesis Spring Seminar,
which is a training course for social scientists interested in advanced techniques
of data analysis and in the application of these techniques to data.
For further information on the Gesis Spring Seminar, Cologne please click here.
The scholarships offered by the ECPR are intended as a contribution towards one
third of the costs and fees of self-funded graduate students from ECPR member institutions
who are accepted to participate in the Gesis Spring Seminar.
Conditions of application:
- The scholarship is a maximum of one third of the fees per successful applicant.
- Only self-funded graduate students from ECPR member institutions who have been accepted
to attend and have paid for a course are eligible to apply.
- Up to three awards may be given per ECPR member institution per event each year.
- Priority will be given to those applicants earlier in their study.
- Applicants must submit a letter from their head of department or ECPR Official Representative
stating that they are self-funded.
- Applicants must fulfil all eligibility criteria.
For more information about funding for this event please contact Jenna Barnard:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post : Jenna Barnard, ECPR Central Services, University of Essex, Wivenhoe
Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 3SQ.