Lille Summer School
Funding for this event is now closed. For information on future funding opportunities
please click here.
The ECPR offers funding to support the Lille Summer School, which is dedicated to
training Quantitative Methods in Social Sciences.
For more information on the Lille Summer School please click here.
This scholarship offered by the ECPR is a reduction of €220 from the costs of fees
for self-funded graduate students from ECPR member institutions who are accepted
to participate in the Lille Summer School.
Conditions of application:
- Only graduate students from ECPR member institutions are eligible to apply.
- Up to three awards may be given per ECPR member institution.
- Priority will be given to those applicants earlier in their study.
- A letter from their head of department or ECPR Official Representative stating that
the applicant is self-funded.
- Applicants must fulfil all eligibility criteria.
Please return application forms to Central Services, with all the required documentation*,
Post: Jenna Barnard, ECPR Central Services, University of Essex,
Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 3SQ.
*We will not process any application without the supporting documentation.