Nominations for the prize can be made by the Official Representatives of ECPR member institutions or by national political science associations. All nominations should be accompanied by: a curriculum vitae and bibliography of the nominee(s); and letter(s) of recommendation from the nominator(s).
ECPR Executive Committee members and ECPR Editors are not eligible to receive this prize. A copy of the jury's report and the winner will be made available. Nominations for the 2020 prize open in November 2019.
The 2020 prize jury comprises:
- Kris Deschouwer, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Chair)
- Martin Bull, University of Salford
- Reuven Hazan, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- David Farrell, University College Dublin
- Anna Sroka, University of Warsaw