Deadline 28 February 2022, midnight GMT
As proved successful at previous conferences in Dublin, Vienna, Munich, Basel and Leiden, the exact thematic and regional range of Papers is deliberately broad.
Proposing a Paper
- To make a Paper proposal, you and your co-author(s) must have a My ECPR profile. If you don’t already have one, it takes just a few clicks to create.
- If your Paper has more than one author, the person making the proposal will be listed as the Paper Presenter.
- The Paper title
- The abstract (no more than 200 words)
- 3 – 5 keywords*, selected from a predetermined list, indicating the Paper’s subject, theme and scope.
- The Co-author’s email address as registered in My ECPR (if applicable)
*We use keywords to categorise Papers and Panels, enabling users to search the online programme.
Proposing a Panel
- To make a proposal, you, your Discussant and your Paper Presenters must have a My ECPR profile. If you don’t already have one, it takes just a few clicks to create.
- Panel proposals should comprise 3 – 4 Papers.
- The title of your Panel
- The abstract (no more than 500 words)
- 3–5 keywords*, selected from a predetermined list, indicating the Panel’s subject, theme and scope
- The email address of the Panel Co-Chair (if you have one), as registered in My ECPR
- The email address of the Discussant as registered in My ECPR
- Details of each Paper with all of the above characteristics
*We use keywords to categorise Panels and Papers, enabling users to search the online programme.
What happens next
- After the proposal deadline, the organisers approve/decline/reserve all Papers proposed
- Approved Papers not submitted as part of a Panel will be allocated to an appropriate Panel
- The organisers may form additional Panels from individual Papers on a similar subject
- All proposers are informed of the outcome in early April 2022
- If you wish to attend ► Register and pay online before the registration deadline
- If you cannot attend ► Email us immediately so we can rearrange Papers if necessary
- If one of your co-authors can attend and present in your place ► Email us to let us know they should be listed as Presenter
You'll need to upload your full Paper to the ECPR website via your My ECPR profile or email it to the Panel Chair, Discussant and fellow Paper givers to give your fellow Panellists time to read it.
We will contact you as soon as possible if a space becomes available in the programme. Unfortunately, it is not possible to determine when this will be.
Questions? Contact the Events Team.