How it works
Our Virtual Methods School offers an impressive range of courses that have been expertly designed to suit the online format, ensuring that your learning outcomes are every bit as good as those at our physical events.
Short, pre-recorded lectures, annotated readings, exercises, and online social spaces give you flexibility and convenience to learn at your own pace.
All courses feature at least 10 hours of live class time during the course week, ensuring quality interaction with your Instructor and fellow participants.
To maximise your learning experience, we have added features such as office hours and chats with your Instructor, as well as a plenary programme and exciting social events, all to be revealed soon.
Our courses are categorised to help you decide which course best suits your research needs, with ease:
- Tech tools
- Big data
- Case based
- Qualitative and Interpretive
Good to know
- Depending on the course, maximum capacity is 12 or 16 participants
- If the course you would like to attend is fully booked, you will not see it on the registration form. Email us to be added to a waiting list
- We may offer a second course for fully booked courses, subject to demand
- Your space is not secured until your registration is paid in full
- You may choose to take any course on its own or combine it with other courses
- You can take up to three courses during the Virtual Methods School – a maximum of one course in each week. This format has been designed to allow you to follow a sequence of 2 or 3 courses that complement each other
- Contact us if you need help with selecting your courses
If you are considering combining courses, please be aware that this will entail a heavier workload. All courses will require additional work on top of the live teaching hours. Before you book, please read the course outlines thoroughly and make sure you are confident you can cope with the schedule.