The Wildenmann Prize is awarded annually to a scholar (before PhD or within five years of receiving their PhD) for an outstanding Paper presented at the Joint Sessions of Workshops. This can be a co-authored Paper provided all co-authors are also within five years of receiving their PhD.
The award for this prize is €1,000 and is presented at the following ECPR Joint Sessions of Workshops.
2019 prize jury
- Anna Sroka University of Warsaw (Chair)
- Maurizio Carbone University of Glasgow
- Oddbjørn Knutsen University of Oslo
- Reuven Hazan Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Emiliano Grossman Centre d'études européennes
Further information will be sent directly to Workshop Directors, who are welcome to nominate one Paper from their Workshop for this prize.