The Wildenmann Prize is awarded annually to a scholar (before PhD or within five years of receiving their PhD) for an outstanding paper presented at the Joint Sessions of Workshops. This can be a co-authored paper provided all co-authors are also within five years of receiving their PhD.
The award for this prize is €1,000 and is presented at the following ECPR Joint Sessions of Workshops.
The 2016 prize jury comprises:
- Birgit Sauer, University of Vienna
- Reuven Hazan, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Kris Deschouwer, Vrije (Chair), Universiteit Brussel
- Anna Sroka, University of Warsaw
- Yannis Papadopoulos, Universite de Lausanne/Cas Mudde, Universty of Georgia (Alternate years)
Further information will be sent directly to Workshop Directors.